Saturday, July 10, 2010

Confused!

I am trying my hardest to participate in the community blog, but it seems very overwhelming. I haven't posted much, yet, when I have, no one responds! It seems as though they are not interested. Fortunately, I have seen many great posts that include teaching lessons and ideas. This has given me a lot of ideas to utilize in my class. I hope I learn how to navigate through the online community!

3 comments:

  1. I would not be too concerned with lack of posts relating to interests. I think some of our groups are scattered and some of us are posting at random. Your blog is very creative and useful for art purposes and if you continue to share what comes out of the community you have joined that will be helpful for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other comment. Remain patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried posting to several discussion boards and sometimes I find that I get no responses mostly because I am joining the conversation a year later! These communities have been in place for years and as a newcomer, I feel a bit hesitant as well. However, I don't mind because I learn a lot from reading, and post where ever I feel moved to respond. Most communities are welcoming to newcomers, so if you don't feel that way, I suggest you find a site that is more welcoming. Sorry about your first experience!

    ReplyDelete