This summer I am working with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grade students. I am teaching Reading, Language Arts, and Math. I am trying to make it fun, by creating Art Projects with the different subjects. The boys and girls are having fun and they are being challenged! My next step is to learn how to post pictures of the art projects. Hopefully, I will be able to figure it out!
I bet by the end of our EDUC 500 class you will know how to post pictures. But if you are still not sure and you are using a digital camera here are a couple tips. Just transfer the SD card from camera to computer if there is a slot in your computer. If not there might be a cable that comes with your camera to attach to the computer or laptop. Once that is achieved, files will apear, open them, explore, and just attach or upload the pictures you want to your destination. Goodluck.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your help! I followed your directions and was able to figure it out. Thanks again!
ReplyDelete